Our team of professionals come from engineering, creative, publishing, journalistic and PR backgrounds but the one thing we all have in common is a respect for the role of engineering and technology in giving any brand definition and status.
We are seeing sustained and organic growth through the loyalty of our clients and are always looking for extraordinary people with real talent to offer to the team. We are particularly interested in people who are fluent in more than one language.
If you think that Technical Associates could be the right place for you, please get in touch with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Public and Press relations Account Executive
Technical Publicity is a rapidly growing specialist business to business PR agency which operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa) and has offices in the UK, Germany and Singapore. Due to recent account wins we require an account executive to join our vibrant, friendly UK team.
The right candidate will be bright, proactive and highly-organised, ideally with some work experience (for example in an office or customer service environment or in an existing PR executive level role). They will also have a strong awareness of how the latest media topics relate to their clients’ businesses across EMEA and be interested in the news agenda in general. We are especially keen to hear from candidates with language skills, a qualification or experience in journalism, and/or qualifications or experience in IT or engineering (electrical/mechanical/electronic).
The role involves on a day to day basis:
- liaising with clients and the media, via social media, telephone and email;
- relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media;
- monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media platforms and blogs, for opportunities for clients;
- working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity;
- preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings;
- researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- promoting news stories and features to the media, known as ‘selling in’;
- collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage;
- event management, including press conferences and promotional events;
- attending and promoting client events to the media;
- assisting with the production of client publications, such as in-house magazines;
- coordinating studio or location photography;
- undertaking research for new business proposals
- monitoring social media and distributing social media material on behalf of clients
If these sound like the skills you have, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
Please email your CV to Melanie Hulbert.